- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven; comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Range measures 21 x 12 inches; oven interior measures 10 x 16 x 10 inches (LxWxH); weight: 35 pounds
- 1-year limited warranty
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
Expand your outdoor menu with Camp Chef’s Outdoor Camp Oven, the first of its kind. The twin burner range allows you to fry and boil while your favorite dish bakes to perfection in the double-rack oven. Featuring two 7,500 BTU brass burners and a 3,000 BTU oven burner, the versatile Outdoor Camp Oven unlocks all the cooking capabilities of a home oven and range. The unit's heat-efficient, insulated oven box heats up to 400° F and has plenty of room to fit a 9 x 13 pan in it, you can even bake a loaf of fresh bread inside. A see-through glass window and built-in temperature gauge help you hone your cooking skills. Durable stainless steel construction helps fend off corrosion and nonstick enamel makes cleanup easy. The Outdoor Camp Oven is easy to bake with and fun to use anywhere your travels take you. Perfect for baking fresh bread and cookies, pizza, lasagna and so much more. The Outdoor Camp Oven enables you with endless cooking possibilities whether at camp, down by the lake, tailgating, or at your own backyard barbecue.Enjoy muffins, cookies, casseroles, and Dutch oven dishes in the outdoors with the Camp Chef Camping Outdoor Oven. Despite its lightweight size and design, the Outdoor Camp Oven boasts over 18,000 total BTUs of cooking power for maximum oven temperatures of 400 degrees. Powered by one disposable one-pound can of propane, the Camp Oven can run on high heat for up to five hours, ensuring that you have plenty of power to get your baking done right.
Designed for ease of use and portability, the Camp Oven features a lid that folds up to reveal two burners with up to 7,500 BTUs of power each. The burners are easy to get going with convenient, matchless igniters. The stove's folding lid with side arms doubles as a wind screen to retain burner heat, and the nonstick, enamel cooking surface is easy to clean. The Camp Oven comes complete with an oven thermometer and two oven racks, and can be adapted for use with a bulk tank with a bulk tank hose adapter (sold separately).
- Matchless igniter
- Stainless steel construction
- Nonstick enamel cooking surface
- Oven thermometer
- Two oven racks
- Two 7,500 BTU/hr range burners
- Oven 3,000 BTU/hr
- Top oven heat: 400 degrees
- Range dimensions: 21 x 12 inches
- Inside oven dimensions: 10 x 16 x 10 inches (LxWxH)
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Power: Disposable 1-pound propane can
- Adapted for a bulk tank with the bulk tank hose adapter (sold separately)
- Oven runtime: 5 hours, high heat on one 1-pound propane can
Stove and components: 1-year limited; Accessories: 90 days
- The manufacturer warrants stove components (except paint and finish) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. All accessories (included with stove or purchased separately) are warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the original purchasing date. Within these periods, the manufacturer will replace or repair defective parts deemed unusable from its original intent by making available the parts thereof FOB Logan, UT 84321.
Product paint and finish is not warranted. The exterior finish of the product will wear down over time. Clean the unit after each use to maintain the finish and prolong the life of your product. Wipe away all grease and ashes. Keep metal products free of moisture, salts, acids and harsh fluctuations in temperatures.
Warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage caused by misuse, abuse, overheating and alteration. Repairs or alterations made by anyone other than Camp Chef are not covered in this warranty. Manufacturer will not be held liable for any losses due to neglectful operation. Furthermore, this warranty does not cover damaged caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, lightning, fires, etc. Upon the expiration of this warranty all such liability will terminate. No other warranties are expressed or implied.
Keep all original sales receipts. Proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty services. Prior written approval and a Return Authorization Number must be obtained and accepted for repair or replacement only. Returns must be shipped prepaid. Collect shipment or shipments without a Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
To obtain warranty services, call 1-800-650-2433. Warranty applies to the contiguous United States only.
We have searched the web to find the best prices available. Click here to find out where to get best deal on Camp Chef Camping Outdoor Oven with 2 Burner Camping Stove